“The Healer’s Stone”
Infinite Stone, a mixture of Serpentine and Chrysotile, has an energy vibration that is superior to any other stone within the serpentine group. It is an Earth element stone, which guides one attune to the energy from it. This enables one to experience the benefits of using the Earths to conduct special healing energies, along with grounding excess spiritual energy.
The energy of Infinite Stone is gentle and angelic. It heals all areas of the self and removes negativity from the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual self. Aids one to embrace “oneness” by filling the entire body with a wonderful sense of inner peace. Provides a soothing, healing frequency that works on a cellular level to disperse crystallized energetic patterns.
Anything negative we manifest in our bodies will be sought out and targeted by Infinite’s loving, angelic energy. It is very powerful in relieving physical pain and will open the Crown Chakra.
IMPORTANT: This stone must be cleansed regularly.
Chakra(s): Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Crown
- Protects From Physical Dangers
- Kundalini Awakening
- Etheric Healing
- Remote Healing
- Emotional Support
- Re-patterns the Auric Field
- Increases the healing during Reiki
- Stabilizes our need for control, especially over others
- Brings clarity to any clouded Chakra
- Activates the Kundalini Energy
- Provides one with a nurturing energy from the Base Chakra to the Heart
- Provides peaceful sleep, relaxation and deep meditation
- Use as a worry stone in times of need
- Aids in opening the channel to communicate with the Angelic realms
- It removes pain to heal and replenish the Etheric body
- Encourages one to take on new ventures in life
- Raises one’s vibrations to a higher level
- Beneficial to those looking for approval and praise
- Opens one up for the development of psychic abilities
- Helps one to understand the spiritual basis of life
- Aids Grief/Worry
- Eases Physical Pain
- Fights Fatigue
- Facilitates Energetic Activation of Cellular Regeneration
- Treats Joints
- Soothes Muscles
- Treats Connective Tissue