“The Stone of the Mystic”
CHALCOPYRITE, aka Peacock Ore, can be identified by its external metallic luster that glistens in the sunlight. Be aware that It’s metallic base makes it quite the heavy stone. As a tumbled stone, CHALCOPYRITE will have a different appearance. This is because its internal color has a hue similar to gold, which often has it mistakingly identified as PYRITE.
One way to distinguish the difference between the two is by observing their physical appearances. Chalcopyrite is much shinier compared to pyrite and more brittle in its hardness.
CHALCOPYRITE is a powerful healer for various ailments. Often times it is used to heal feelings of confusion or disorientation, along with conditions effecting the lungs and throat. It helps in cutting away energetic attachments we’ve accumulated throughout the day. If ever you are experiencing low on energy and feel drained, grab a CHALCOPYRITE stone to help increase energy and vitality.
CHALCOPYRITE shields the wearer from the effects of lengthy medical treatments (such as chemotherapy) or repeated surgical procedures.
CHALCOPYRITE is a detoxifying stone and provides assistance in dealing with problems of inflammation, fever, bronchitis and brain disorders.
CHALCOPYRITE is a powerful energy conduct that is known for tempering the soul and putting one through the fires of truth.
The benefits of CHALCOPYRITE stone are never-ending, as it has various abilities, including its ability to heighten the abilities of perception, one to reach and maintain a meditative state, assisting with strengthening the connection to the universe and linking the mind to the mystical realms. These mystical realms are ancient areas where one can explore, access information and retain sacred knowledge, including more insight on the truth behind the Universe and how it works.
CHALCOPYRITE has the ability to remove negative energy blockages within each Chakra and shortly after beings to open each. However, it tends to focus more on activating the higher Chakras, especially the Crown, because it is within this energy center that white light is filtered into the body.
CHALCOPYRITE enhances the movement of Qi, Life Force energy, around the body, which stabilizes cellular energy as higher frequencies are integrated. After the body begins filling with white light energy, Chalcopyrite will begin to ground and smooth the energy flow within the body. Therefore, this stone is also a beneficial grounding stone.
CHALCOPYRITE tends to look “dirty” and has this habit of shedding dust. So, it is recommended to rinse it under running water before using it for any healing purposes. Then, just let it air dry.
(NOTE: DO NOT live this crystal in a bowl of water)
CHAKRA(s): ALL, Third-Eye & CROWN
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION: CuFeS2
- Against Evil Influences
- Against Infections
- During Healing Work
- Inner Sight
- Creative Ideas
- Crown Chakra
- Opens up the faculty of observing and understanding life
- Opens and balances all Chakras
- Releases stagnant energy blockages
- Cleans, activates and opens the Crown Chakra
- Breaks up energy blockages
- Aids in protecting the self during energy healing work
- Assist with the retention of sacred knowledge
- Supports regenerative processes and soothes the symptoms of old injuries
- Opens up new views on personal growth
- Sheds accumulated psychological strain from the past
- Links to the mystical realms during meditation
- Helps locate “lost” objects
- Uplift low energy and increase vitality
- Increases perceptive abilities
- Pulls ethereal energy into the body to bring information to the conscious mind
- DNA Repair
- Repairs Ribonucleic Acid (RNA)
- Cerebellum Inflammation
- Heart Rhythmic Disorder
- Inflammation of The Gums
- Nerve Balance
- Respiratory System
- Spine & Spinal Cord Inflammation
- Metabolic Imbalances
- Aids Weight Loss
- Personality Development
- Spiritual Values
- Understanding Life
- Chalcopyrite goes well with Rose Quartz