“The Stone of Spiritual Growth”
Amethyst is the perfect stone for any spiritual seekers, as it is the stone of spiritual awakening and spiritual growth. It purifies and protects by placing a shield around the physical body and the energy field. It is said that it enhances mental acuity and focus.
The most common use of Amethyst is for the purpose of increasing one’s intuition and psychic abilities, along with enhancing one’s connection with their Higher Self, their Spirit-Guides and the Angelic Realms. It offers psychic, mental, negative and self protection and balances the nervous system and both hemispheres of the brain.
Amethyst is the perfect stone for anyone whom is just now venturing off down the path of their spiritual journey. However, it is recommended for anyone, as it metaphysical and healing properties are beneficial to all.
Energy Vibration: 3
- Protects against drunkenness, hailstorms, thunderstorms and lightning
- Protects against Black Witchcraft and Psychic Attack
- Protects one while traveling
- Protects soldiers from harm
- Wards off attempts by others to steal one’s power.
- All Psychic Abilities
- Spiritual/Divine Connection
- Spiritual & Psychic Centers
- Spiritual Awareness
- Crown Chakra
- Third Eye Chakra
- Spiritual Growth
- Clears and repairs holes in the Aura
- Aligns the energy bodies
- Opens and activates the Crown Chakra
- Encourages inner strength
- One of the more powerful stones for psychic protection
- Strengthens the Aura against negative energies
- Facilitates a connection to the divine
- Allows for a greater connection the spiritual realms
- Protects Astro travelers from negative entities
- All around spiritually protective stone
- Used to recover from physical addictions
- Transmutes lower vibrations into higher frequencies
- Connects the physical plane with the higher realm
- Promotes a higher state of consciousness
- Opens the cosmic flow of energies.
- Bonds the physical being with their spiritual spirit, or soul.
- Strips negative energy from key chakras(energy vortexes) within the body.
- Strengthens purpose, hope, freedom and leads to peace and balance.
- Directs towards resolve, stability and independence.
Large Intestine Disorder
Spine & Spinal Cord Strengthening
Fear of The Future
Protection from Evil